|The Director of Casino Marketing directly oversees all functions of the Casino Marketing Department in order to ensure maximum positive results and impact the effectiveness of the enterprise. This position is responsible for all marketing campaigns, promotions, special events, player’s club services, and public relations. This executive develops, implements and monitors strategic plans to successfully reach annual short-term goals and long-term marketing plans. As a senior level executive, this position is directly responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring all casino marketing department activities and budgets.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university
· Five years progressively challenging casino marketing experience in a manager role.
· Five (5) years of compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and internal control requirements.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point).
· Must be proficient and capable of developing reports and presentations.
· Must have experience with database marketing and marketing analytics.
· Ability to understand and analyze Budget & P&L Statements.
· Proven managerial and critical thinking skills required.
· Must possess excellent employee relations skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English.
· Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions when required.
· Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
· Ability to measure goals and objectives as defined on annual Performance appraisal.
· Financial results that meet or exceed budget expectations for revenue generation and cost control.
· Compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements.
· Effective labor management including efficient scheduling based on guest traffic patterns and overtime within property guidelines.
· Ability to develop a team to include completion of all required training and knowledge of all policies and procedures relating to their positions.
· Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
· Events or promotional campaign planning experience.
· Track record of managing, developing, and improving a player loyalty and reinvestment program.
|· Washington State Gaming and Tribal Gaming License required.(Class III)
· Valid Drivers License (required travel at times)
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Assumes overall direction and responsibilities for the department.
· Directs the development and growth of the player’s club.
· Responsible for special events.
· Maintains and reports quarterly review of regulations and budgetary compliance.
· Coordinates with Executive Director of Hospitality to ensure appropriate and timely promotions.
· Conducts regular training of staff with an emphasis on developing Quinault nation members.
· Develops annual budgets.
· Maintains web site and social media program.
· Develops an effective direct mail program.
· Develops promotional activities for QBRC to increase revenue opportunities.
· Create and arrange marketing displays and internal signage.
· Maintains involvement with tribes, the local community, and professional organizations.
· Advises and collaborates with Creative Coordinator and Advertising team on the design of collateral material.
· Conducts a review and analysis of each promotion and special events reporting the impact and effectiveness of the marketing programs (ROI).
· Interview, hire, schedule, develop, train, discipline, counsel, and evaluate subordinate team members.
· Continuously and incrementally increases the data base and ‘drives the headcount’ with progressive and cost effective marketing programs.
· Provides an exception model and methodologies for resort and casino guest service standards of excellence.
· Perform all other task as assigned and in support of the enterprise…
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Department Standard Operating Procedures, Internal Controls Policies, Washington State Compact, Title 70, Bank Secrecy Act, Internal Policy.
· Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the CEO/GM.
· Marketing Team Members & Player Development Team Members.
· To oversee the departmental budget, reports, employees, schedules of the employees and marketing strategies.
· Builds an effective team and leads by example.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Marketing data base (CMP)
|· To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.