|· Responsible for the smooth running operation of the Bistro area.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Read, write and speak English fluently.
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Food Handlers Permit. (with in 30 days of hire)
· Cash handling experience.
· One (1) year of experience in a restaurant or related area.
· One (1) year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or related area
· TIPS training
|· Non Gaming Class II Licesne|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand for the complete shift and able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs.
· Frequently use hands and arms to grasp, reach, lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds.
· Occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Occasionally lift items overhead weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with guest (talk and hear).
· Evening, shift work, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking inviornment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.