Open Until Filled
|The Casino Manager will oversee day-to-day operations, and manage all aspects of the Casino Departments and team members as it relates to Table Games, Slots, Poker Room.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking.
· Must be able to effectively manage team members including necessary training and coaching with evidence of developing exceptionally motivated teams.
· Demonstrated supervisory capability in a comparable environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License
· Washington State Driver’s License or ability to obtain one within thirty (30) days of employment.
· Meet QBRC Driver’s insurance requirements.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide and deliver excellent customer service for all internal and external customers at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of Quinault Beach Resort & Casino and Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Must be able to work any assigned shifts including holidays, high volume days and weekends.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to handle large quantities, transport, and storage of supplies and equipment.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change. Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required, extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.