9.32 + Tips
Open Until Filled
|To provide customers pleasant entertainment through dealing table games efficiently and within established controls.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· One (1) year of table games dealing experience and/or recognized equivalent training.
· Demonstrated record of successful customer service skills.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time at assigned workstation.
· Must be able to work any assigned shifts including holidays, high volume days and weekends.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
· May be subject to occasional hostile customer environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.