Open Until Filled
|To serve the guests in the Ocean Lounge or Casino Floor.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must be 21 years old.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
· Knowledge of proper drink service and bar terminology.
· knowledge of special wines and wine service, cocktails and garnishes.
· Read, write, and speak English fluently.
· 6 months experience as a F&B Server
· High school diploma or equivalent, or currently enrolled in an equivalency program.
· One year of experience.
|· Class 12 Mixologist Permit (within thirty days upon hire)
· Food Handler’s Permit. (within thirty days upon hire)
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activites. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort & Casino operations. Develop soulutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Effectively manage time.
· Meet or exceed productivity standards.
· Set cocktail tables with management selected items.
· Provide quality food service.
· Check guests for proper state identification.
· Clean and stock supplies.
· Perform proper accounting and cash-handling procedures.
· Comply with WLCC regulations with regard to guest inebriation.
· Perform adequately as backup bartender when needed.
· Clear tables of glassware and dirty ashtrays.
· Professionally deal with difficult situations/people.
· Must constantly meet deadlines.
· Must pay continuous attention to the preparation of drinks, the handling of money, the operation of the cash register.
· Proper preparation and presentation of drink products to guests.
· Comply at all times with QBR standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
· Maintain a neat and organized work area.
· Travel to conferences.
· Entertain potential guests/clients.
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 and TERO Policies, and HR Standard Operating Procedurecs.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Able to constantly stand/walk during shift. Frequently lift a minimum of 30lbs.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Work is generally performed in a resturaunt and Casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.