$10 + Tips
Open Until Filled
|The Server provides friendly, efficient service of food and beverages to guests and collects payment for such items.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must be 18 years of age
· 6 months experience as a F&B Server
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
· Professionally deal with difficult situations and people.
· Read, write, speak English fluently.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, or enrolled in an equivalency program
· Class 12/13 Mixologist Permit
· CPR Certification
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations.
· Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Effectively manage time.
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
· Display knowledge of all menu items and prices..
· Complete all necessary side work to include filling and stocking salt/pepper shakers, separating linen, wiping counters.
· Maintain general knowledge of wines.
· Maintain working knowledge of cash register procedures.
· Greets and seats guests.
· Respond to the needs and requests of guest.
· Coordinate the efforts of attendants.
· Display knowledge of correct accounting procedures.
· Report to work well groomed and on time.
· Professionally dealt with difficult situations/people.
· Comply at all times with QBR standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
· Maintain a neat and organized work area.
· Attend meetings as scheduled and requested.
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Constantly required to walk and stand for long periods of time.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.