Open Until Filled
|· The Front Office Supervisor oversees the operation of the Front Desk|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· (1) One year of Front Desk experience.
· (1) One year supervisory experience.
· (2) Two years of Customer Service experience in an Hospitality Environment.
· Must be able to cover any shift on short notice.
· Ability to train, motivate, and interact with other managers and coworkers.
· Demonstrate ability to handle guest complaints, problem solve, and deal with difficult situations.
· Basic understanding of accounting principles and front office.
· Ability to document and pass on information to other employees and departments.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
|· Valid driver’s license
· CPR Certification within ninety (90) days of employment.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide and deliver excellent customer service for all internal and external customers at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of Quinault Beach Resort & Casino and Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service.
· Able to perform all front desk agent functions and tasks (refer to front desk agent job description).
· Daily supervision, training, motivation, discipline, and development of front desk staff.
· Train and enforce the standards and procedures with measurable results.
· Continuously update standards and procedures, sell strategy board, and resume clipboards.
· Satisfy guests with problems and or complaints.
· Supervise the daily completion of shift tasks.
· Maintain good communication with Housekeeping and Reservations.
· Complete tasks requested by groups or contact group sales to accommodate their needs.
· Juggle inventory to correct availability.
· Make sure all staff gets their proper breaks.
· Must be able to be part of Fire Team, ability to use fire panel and use announcement speaker.
· Supervise evacuation of hotel when necessary, keeping guests and employees informed and calm.
· Ensure that all clerks balance work at end of day.
· Keep updated on employee payroll and send staff home if overtime becomes possible .
· Participate in cross training in audit.
· Enforce uniform, grooming and etiquette standards.
· Monitor key inventory, safe deposit control, and general supplies.
· Monitor blocking, out of order rooms and communication with other departments.
· Enter a guest room reservation properly.
· Comply at all times with QBR standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
· Maintain a neat and organized work area.
· Report to work well groomed, on time and in department issued uniform.
· Attend meetings as scheduled and requested.
· Other duties as required.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand for the complete shift and able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs.
· Frequently use hands and arms to grasp, reach, lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds.
· Occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Occasionally lift items overhead weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with guest (talk and hear).
· Evening, shift work, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
· Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.