Open Until Filled
|· Provides support to the Food & Beverage division by ensuring all cookware, dishware, glassware, flatware and dish machines are cleaned and maintained according to Company standards.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Able to understand English for directional purposes and customer service.
· Adjust to schedule changes as necessary.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
· Minimum of six (6) months experience as a Kitchen Cleaner
|· Must have a valid food handler’s card|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Responsible for cleaning of cookware, dishware, glassware, flatware as well as the cleaning and maintenance of dish machines according to Company standards.
· Clean and sanitizes all food storage areas.
· Maintain floors throughout the shift.
· Collect and dispose of trash from outlets.
· Wash and sanitize kitchen floor area.
· Respond to request for cleaning and/or basic maintenance throughout the kitchen area.
· Properly and safely utilizes assigned equipment.
· Adhere to safe and sanitary work habits.
· Complete all assigned duties in accordance with QBRC standards as well as within given time constraints.
· Must understand and adhere to the safe handling, usage and storage of all chemicals used during the performance of job duties.
· Must adhere to all uniform requirements including but not limited to hair restraints (hat and/or hair net), company issued uniform pieces and personally obtained slip resistant footwear.
· Maintain an open line of communication with management.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with fellow Team Members.
· Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
· Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
· Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times (up to 8 hours).
· Must be able to work and be flexible with all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
· Must possess the ability to access all areas of the kitchen, the ability to move frequently & freely about facility.
· Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying, items weighing up to 50 pounds.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
· Must be able to work with chemicals throughout a shift.
· Must be able to work in hot non-weather high humidity conditions and on slick/slippery surfaces.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.