|The Laundry Attendant ensures that linen is clean and available for us by the Hotel’s departments when needed.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees
· Read, write and speak English fluently
· Ability to professionally deal with difficult situations and people
· Ability to meet deadlines as required
· Ability to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice
· Six (6) months prior laundry or housekeeping experience
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Process, separate clean and dirty linen
· Effectively manage time
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards
· Load and unload machinery
· Know and perform all stages of linen processing (i.e., sorting; sort clean linen; run clean laundry through the proper machinery).
· Clean the laundry machinery
· Report any mechanical problems to supervisor or manager
· Clean the laundry area
· Assist in laundry inventories
· Report unsafe conditions immediately
· Maintain a neat and organized work area
· Report to work well groomed, on time and in department issued uniform.
· Attend meeting as scheduled and requested.
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to Lift, bend, push and pull. Stand for long periods. Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to able to work in a smoking environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.