|Oversee and manage all local area networks, server/switch configurations; provide technical support, installation, and maintenance; design, monitor and develop procedures for network and system management.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· 4-year college degree or BA/BS degree in computer systems or computer technology.
· Read, write and speak English fluently.
· Seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience are required. With at least three (3) of those years in a managerial capacity. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
· A+ Certification.
· Extensive and thorough knowledge of data communications, wide area networking technologies, and management tools and utilities used in both local and wide area networking.
· Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
· Skill in analyzing complex problems to achieve desired business results and developing strategic short term and long term goals and objectives for an Information Technology area.
· Experience and competency in project management and business consulting with internal and external partners in the IT field.
· Skill in building quality performance and capacity within a large and diverse workforce.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex technical ideas and vision to the organization.
· Experience in wide range of information technology systems, protocols, network communication systems in large company setting.
· MBA preferred
· Five (5) years in the Casino business.
· MCSE certified.
· Experience with Paycom, Ceridian, Megasys, SDG, Micros or other industry related systems.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Approach all encounters with guests or team members in a friendly, service oriented manner.
· Perform operational risk assessments and implement mitigation solutions.
· Develop and manage capital and expense budgets for installing and upgrading hardware and software systems.
· Perform negotiation and administration of service agreements and contracts with vendors.
· Plan and develop project specifications, schedules, tasks, etc.
· Design, implement, develop and deploy of IT projects.
· Develop and maintain disaster recovery and contingency plan for systems.
· Identify and recommend system development/enhancements to management to meet business needs.
· Design and implement application integration to support new workflow.
· Manage and evaluate MIS team to identify the needs for technical and professional growth.
· Evaluate employee performance and provides guidance and feedback.
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all applications on the network operating system.
· Enforce standards of security, system integrity and confidentiality within the department.
· Direct the daily operation of the MIS Department.
· Manage testing and purchasing decisions for hardware, software, and network technologies.
· Inspect all supported equipment on property, identifying potential problems and coordinating necessary repairs.
· Coordinate the troubleshooting and repair of all supported equipment on property.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of file servers and network operating systems.
· Maintain adequate staffing levels in the department by interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, motivating, promoting, disciplining, and terminating team members as deemed necessary.
· Communicate with all departments on specific needs and/or problems, and acts as liaison between technicians, vendors, and management.
· Create and document technical procedures for the MIS Department.
· Maintain the security of designated areas and the confidentiality of all relevant information and documents.
· Manage financial aspects of the MIS Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
· Work with other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of QBRC.
· Implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
· Ensure adherence to the MIS Department compliance policies, internal control procedures, and QBRC policies and procedures.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle, grasp, and feel, reach with hands, and arms, talk and hear.
· Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Must be able to work various hours, including weekends and holidays
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|TLS Server Room, MIS Offices|
|· Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.