Open Until Filled
|Oversee and manage all local area networks, server/switch configurations; provide technical support, installation, and maintenance; design, monitor and develop procedures for network and system management.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Read, write and speak English fluently.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Minimum of four (4) years or progressive experience in a MIS department.
· Ability to work with little or no direct supervision.
· Extensive and thorough knowledge of data communications, wide area networking technologies, and management tools and utilities used in both local and wide area networking.
· Knowledge of computer maintenance, software support, network design, cabling, communications, and hardware selections installation.
· Strong communication skills, including ability to communicate with end-users at all levels and with vendors.
· Ability to understand technical manuals, online technical documentation, software specifications, and systems software operations.
· Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
· 4 year college degree or BA degree in computer systems or computer technology.
· Three (3) years in the Casino business.
· MCSE certified.
· Experience with Paycom, Ceridian, Megasys, SDG, Micros or other industry related systems.
· A+ Certification.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Approach all encounters with guests or team members in a friendly, service oriented manner.
· Operate all relevant systems at a high level of proficiency.
· Assist in the development and implementation of consistent procedures and input standards for all relevant systems.
· Maintain the security of designated areas and the confidentiality of all relevant information and documents.
· Maintain a contact status with primary vendors and coordinate the necessary support and technical services.
· Troubleshoot operating computer systems within capabilities.
· Comply at all times with QBRC standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle, grasp, and feel, reach with hands, and arms, talk and hear.
· Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Must be able to work various hours, including weekends and holidays
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|TLS Server Room, MIS Offices|
|· Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.