Open Until Filled
|The incumbent, either personally or through subordinates, oversees or ensures efficient performance of the Revenue Audit Team and the accurate recording of gaming revenue.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· 4 year college degree in Accounting or Business Management
· Two-Five years’ experience in a resort/casino.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Supervises and documents all gaming revenue sources and resulting entries to the financial system.
· Ensures all files are kept current and that documents have been prepared for off-site storage.
· Ensures balancing, auditing and assembling of all Casino related activity and documentation.
· Controls gaming and non-gaming revenue accounting records.
· Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of hotel casino operations
· Ability to effectively present information to top management.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule formats.
· Ability to apply mathematical operations to tasks such as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial information.
· Supervise all revenue audit functions.
· Effectively manage time.
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
· Conduct performance appraisals.
· Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire employees to meet and exceed standards.
· Promote employee empowerment.
· Direct the development and implementation of internal control to ensure the security of The Quinault Beach Resort assets and the accurate recording of assets, liabilities, income, expenses, and other transactions.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.