|Responsible for daily operation of gift shop and spa.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Must have at least 6 months experience in sale of clothing, jewelry, gifts, tobacco and or retail convenience store items.
· Previous cash register experience, ability to count cash back to customer.
· Must display the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal communication, social interaction skills & great telephone etiquette; ability to organize; knowledge of resort services is helpful.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to work holidays and weekends, less than 32 hours per week, various shifts.
· Read, write, and speak English fluently.
· 1 year experience in a Quinault Beach Resort & Casino customer service or front line position.
|OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:|
|· Proven history of displaying the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to operate computer with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Outlook and Excel) and a cash register; proven history of great verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent social interaction skills and excellent telephone etiquette; proven ability to organize.
· Must exhibit a warm and friendly personality when interacting with guests.
· Knowledge of resort services with a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced alcohol filled cigarette smoke environment.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Assist with retail count and back bar inventory, working closely with Lead Sales Associate, Gift Shop Spa Manager and Contract Massage Therapist to ensure Gift Shop retail product and Spa back bar par levels are maintained.
· Report to work well groomed; be on time; clock in and out.
· Report Gift Shop Spa maintenance needs, broken equipment, or housekeeping needs to Gift Shop Spa Manager, Maintenance Department or Facilities Department for resolution.
· Track and record Gift Certificate sales and redemptions, and notify Account Department of transactions.
· Greet all Gift Shop Spa customers in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Provide check in/out instructions to ensure a pleasant Gift Shop Spa experience.
· Operate POS Terminal to accept payment for Spa Services and Gift Shop Retail Product, while preforming proper accounting and cash-handling procedures.
· Adjust the Gift Shop Spa music to appropriate levels and to continuously play.
· Monitor the Fitness Room and confirm it is properly stocked with gym wipes and cleaned by the EVS Team.
· Operate POS cash register, accept various forms of payment or multiple types of payment per transaction.
· Assist guests with the selection of merchandise.
· Create, arrange or move displays, and rotate or restock merchandise, as needed.
· Assist with internal housekeeping duties.
· Assist with monthly inventory counts.
· Communicate with co-workers by way of computer log.
· Maintain a written log of incidents related to alcohol and tobacco.
· Respond to guest needs and requests related to the Hotel, Casino, Spa or the Food Outlets.
· Assist with spa coordination such as:
· Communicate available spa services, respond to spa service inquiries and schedule appointments, which are made in person, over the telephone or by way of email.
· Maintain and reconcile daily Spa Professional Commission Worksheet and calculate end of day cash tip out.
· Effectively manage appointment book to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Confirm linen is properly processed throughout the day.
· Provide service request needs to Spa Professional to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Guarantee all spa appointments by using the Hospitality Management System.
· Manage the Spa Appointment Book to ensure all spa appointments are booked with the appropriate Spa Professional.
· Send appointment reminder notifications to spa customers.
· Ensure confidential material is properly secured, recorded and disposed of, as required by management.
· Prepare Spa beverages for the Quiet Lounge and replenish as needed.
· Notify Spa Professional of all appointments and/or scheduling conflicts.
· Call additional Spa Professionals if/when necessary to fill customer demands.
· Maintain professional demeanor when handling difficult people and/or situations.
· Comply at all times with QBR standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
· Work closely with Gift Shop Spa Manager, Contract Massage Therapists, Hotel Front Desk to ensure all potential guests are familiar with Gift Shop Spa services.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand for lengthy periods of time, depending on customer demands or sales volumes.
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.