|Responsible for Security/Safety/Loss Control operations to promote a secure environment within Quinault Beach Resort & Casino’s company philosophy, while maintaining an emphasis on customer service.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Maintain a valid Quinault Gaming Commission and Washington State Gaming Commission License
· Two (2) to five (5) years of demonstrated progressive responsibility in a protective services environment.
· Three (3) years of Supervisor experience.
· Demonstrated records of positive customer service skills
· Report writing and incident investigation skills
· Demonstrate ability to organize and lead multiple projects
· Maintain a valid Washington State drivers License
· Certification of CPR and First Aid (within 90 days of hire)
· Additional or continued education certificates in related fields
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related security management experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Casino or resort experience.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Responsible for the effective operations of the Security Department as mandated by Internal Controls.
· Maintains awareness of current laws, case laws, rules and regulations relating to any aspect of Security.
· Assists the Security Director in developing and maintaining short and long term departmental plans and budgets.
· Assists Security Director in establishing training programs for all security and safety personnel in coordination with Human Resources.
· Responsible for maintaining clear and constant communication at all levels.
· Organizes departmental services and resources to meet company goals, policies and procedures with an emphasis on effective and courteous service to customers and the employees of QBRC.
· Assists Security Director in recommending, establishing and maintaining the control necessary to the achievement of department goals.
· Provides accurate documentation and the reporting of shift activities.
· Directs and/or assists in internal and external investigations.
· Maintains a positive working relationship with other Security organizations, Law Enforcement Agencies, City, County, State and Federal Entities.
· Promotes and monitors the confidential treatment of all relevant information.
· May staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor subordinate personnel. May interview applicants for subordinate positions, assign work, grant overtime and early outs, discipline and train employees, and recommend wage increase and promotions.
· May assist in the administration and management of customer liability and industrial injury claims.
· Runs shifts in the absence of Security Supervisors.
· Acts on behalf of the Security Director in his absence.
· Performs the duties of subordinate personnel as required.
· Other job related duties that may be assigned by the senior management
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
Must be in good physical condition, capable of assisting in the lifting of a human being based on the circumstances. Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to work long hours including weekends and holidays. Ability to quickly make independent decisions. Ability to formulate and communicate ideas. Analytical thought processes.
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· All area of the operation and in accordance with Internal Controls.|
· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions and travel to multiple properties.
The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.