Open Until Filled
|To provide assistance and maintenance in all functions necessary in the Banquet Department.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· (6) months of experience working in a kitchen
· Must be able to communicate, read, write, and speak English effectively
· Any combination of education and experience that could likely provide the required knowledge and skills are qualifying.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must be able to work in a team environment to complete tasks
|· Must have a valid food handler’s card|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
· Maintains and wears uniform correctly and maintains a well groomed appearance
· Responsible for cleaning of cookware, dishware, glassware, flatware as well as the cleaning and maintenance of dish machines according to Company standards.
· Cleans and sanitizes all food storage areas
· Maintains floors throughout the shift
· Collects and disposes of trash from outlets
· Washes and sanitizes kitchen floor area
· Responds to request for cleaning and/or basic maintenance throughout the Banquet area.
· Properly and safely utilizes assigned equipment
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times (up to 5 hours).
· Able and willing to work in hot non-weather high humidity conditions and on slick/slippery surfaces
· Able and willing to work with chemicals throughout a shift
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.