|· Responsible for the accuracy of all documentation and transactions for assigned bank, while providing guest and employees of Quinault Beach Resort and Casino banking services.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)|
· High school diploma or equivalent, or enrolled in GED classes
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Minimum of 3 months cash handling experience.
· Must be able to obtain a valid Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Gaming Commission License.
· Computer application skills.
· Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours.
· Positive customer service skills.
· Must pass Title 31 (Anti-Money Laundering) requirement.
· 1 year experience in a Cash Cage.
· Knowledge of computerized slot tracking, credit, and point of sale systems.
|· Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License|
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|· Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
· Exchange checks, casino chips, and gaming tickets for cash.
· Process casino coupons.
· Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
· The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
· Able to stand for 8-10 hours and lift up to 25 pounds
|ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS|
|· Casino Cage and Soft Count|
|· Must be able to work in a smoking environment
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.